The company Thessaloniki Express is active in general transport and in the temporary storage of containers (Container). The basic principle and commitment of the company but also the philosophy of each of its executives is to provide its customers with services that fully meet their contractual requirements, comply with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements and achieve the quality goals set by the company for each project takes over.
The company Thessaloniki Express since 1/11/2017 has adopted the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015, which applies to all activities that affect the quality of its services and satisfaction of its customers.
The Management of the company to achieve the above:
- It continuously reviews and improves the characteristics of its services where possible, as well as the effectiveness of its Processes and the entire SAB.
- Sets measurable objectives for quality at the service level and at each Process level. These objectives are established and evaluated in terms of their degree of achievement in the context of the review of the SDP by the Top Management of the company.
- Provides the necessary resources for the smooth, efficient and effective operation of the Services Implementation Department.
- It invests in the continuous training, information and training of its employees and executives in order to promote Quality in their every activity.
- Monitors, measures and evaluates critical parameters and processes to ensure Quality.Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, the company Thessaloniki Express recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people and respects the customer. The Management of the company is committed to the exercise of activities that do not burden the morale and dignity of employees.
This Quality Policy is valid and applied in all the processes of the company, and is reviewed by the Management, in order to ensure its continuous validity.