Thessaloniki Express is a constant value in the field of national container road transport since 1992.
Having at its disposal:
- the largest model Container temporary storage center in Northern Greece, with a total area of 85,000 sq.m. and a total capacity of 8500 Container which, among other things, has the necessary infrastructure for:
- the temporary storage of loads and empty Containers.
- the temporary storage of Containers refrigerators in suitable conditions (110 power sockets).
- performing cotton disinfestations.
- nine (9) lifting machines.
- fleet of fifty-seven (57) trucks D.X. and seventy-five (75) trailers have the ability to meet any specialized needs of customers, providing the highest level of service with emphasis on quality, consistency, safety and speed.
- The material and technical infrastructure of the company in combination with the honesty and respect for the customers that daily shows its experienced human resources, have highlighted the company as one of the most important in the field of container road transport throughout Greece.
The reliability and consistency of our company in terms of fulfilling its obligations as well as the provision of high-quality transport services was an incentive for important collaborations in the field of containers.
Our company cooperates with the Danish A.P. Moller – Maersk Line A / S, the largest shipping company in the world. Specifically, it is the exclusive and authorized carrier of A.P. Moller – Maersk Line A / S, undertaking the transport and management of its containers in Northern Greece.
In addition, our company has taken over the management of the containers in Northern Greece and the German shipping company Hapag-Lloyd, which operates globally holding one of the first positions in its industry.